top of page

Pontypridd District Group

Public·103 members

What are Thorns in Diablo 4?

Thorns are used to reflect damage back at enemies in Diablo 4. When an enemy hits you with any damage, thorns will automatically reflect a percentage of Diablo 4 gold it back at them. It’s a passive way to deal some small doses of damage by simply getting hit, and I tend to use Thorns in elixirs or as a secondary stat for my rogue. It’s a great way to make use of close-quarter fights.

Screenshot by Prima Games

On squishy characters, Thorns are less useful because it doesn’t provide mitigation. Most of the damage from the enemy will still hit your character. Considering I play a Rogue character, I need to avoid damage, not take it and reflect it back. For squishy characters, you want to focus on base armor.

Related: How to Get More Paragon Boards in Diablo 4

Classes that can truly utilize Thorns to their full potential in Diablo 4 are the Druid and the Barbarian. Both of these classes are designed to be bruisers and soak up damage as they clobber enemies. So having Aspects based on Thorns or armor that has secondary stats with reflect damage can improve the overall DPS. Otherwise, this stat is a waste of cheap Diablo IV gold a slot for most other builds, and pure defense is a better choice in general.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Reno Smidt
    Reno Smidt
  • Zarez Zarez
    Zarez Zarez
  • Тania D
    Тania D
  • Pepko Akrapovik
    Pepko Akrapovik
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
bottom of page